We are looking to hire a senior Ruby on RaAgile Districtils developer with 1+ years of experience to manage the interchange of data between our users and the server. You will be responsible for developing and maintaining the server-side logic for the central database, testing performance, troubleshooting, and integrating front-end elements into the application.
To ensure success as a ruby on rails developer, you should have extensive experience working with ruby and back-end integration techniques. Ultimately, a top-level ruby on rails developer can create clean, functional code that perfectly suits the needs of the company.
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, or related field.
• Experience working with ruby on rails as well as libraries like Rescue and RSpec.
• Ability to write clean ruby code.
• Proficiency with code versioning tools including Git, Github, SVN, and Mercurial.
• Experience with AngularJS or BackboneJS.
• Familiarity with MVC, Mocking, RESTful, and ORM.
• Knowledge of server-side templating languages including Slim and Liquid.
• Familiarity with testing tools.
• Effective communication skills.