We are looking for an awesome communication designer, who has in-depth knowledge of color psychology and brand identity. Who can come up with the out of the box designs and creative aesthetics! That one genius who has eye for the detailing and hands on experience with latest tools & technologies. SO, if you love to work in a challenging environment and show the best work to the world, we love to hear from you.
- Typography, Iconography, color, space, and texture. You will use your knowledge,
- expertise, and skills in all these fields to help our users successfully navigate and become comfortable with our products & services.
- Present the user interface visually so that information is easy to read, easy to understand, and easy to find.
- Prepare work by gathering information and materials.
- Generate clear ideas, concepts, and designs of creative assets from beginning to end.
- Willing to work independently to ensure a consistently integrated brand perception and user experience.
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team that includes creative & technical team
- Translate client business requirements, user needs, and technical requirements into designs that are visually enticing, easy to use, and emotionally engaging.
- Staying in the loop and on top of the latest standards, changes, and trends in the visual design field. Interpreting storyboards to tell visual stories that support learning.
- A minimum of 1 year of professional experience in designing brand identities, grid systems, editorial layouts and applications for web, desktop and mobile.
- The ability to refine other people’s ideas and come up with new ones to create a highly designed visual experience.
- Well organized, responsible, and dedicated, with the ability to work on multiple projects and deliver refined design in a short time.
- Self-learning, able to learn new tools quickly and work in a fast-evolving environment.
- Proven ability delivering high quality designs to customers.
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, In design and Sketch.
- Expert level skills in Photoshop, Invasion, UX Pin and other relevant design tools.
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience in the graphic design field.